Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In non-rhotic dialects, words ending in öd, /ɔːd/, /O:d/, typically spelled "-aud", are also rhymes. See -ɔːd for these words.
- For more rhymes, add d, ed or 'd to some words at -ɔː(ɹ).
- Some rhymes may depend on whether a specific dialect or accent has the cot-caught merger.
- cord, chord
- ford, Ford
- lord, Lord
- toward (in one pronunciation - see also Two syllables below)
- insured (in some accents)
- milord, m'lord
- record (verb)
- toward (in one pronunciation - see also One syllable above)
- untoward (in one pronunciation - see also Three syllables below)
- untoward (in one pronunciation - see also Two syllables above)